What is a BRAND?
Depends on who you ask.
For a customer:
A brand is the sum total of all the experiences they have with you.
For the brand itself:
A brand is a promise. A promise to your customers about who you are, why you exist, and what benefits you deliver, that when taken together, makes people want to be associated with your brand. By purchasing, by sharing, by being affiliated with others who buy your brand.
For the brand to succeed, it must not only make the right promise, but also deliver on it each and every day so the customers’ experiences with the brand are what the brand intended.
It sounds simple, but getting that promise right and delivering on it consistently are where many brands get hung up. After working with dozens of brands for over almost two decades, we’ve designed a process that helps companies do both.
- We develop an intimate understanding of your customers, including their most deep-seated wants, needs, and behaviors.
- We get to know your organization.
- We map your competitors, their strengths, their weaknesses, and identify what sets you apart.
- Ultimately, we work with your team to craft a simple, clear and compelling brand promise and work with you to ensure you are delivering experiences, products, services, and messages, that deliver on that promise every day.
- Ultimately, we turn customers into brand fanatics and position you for sustained long-term growth.
Our services include:
- Brand Promise
- Brand Purpose
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Values
- Brand Voice
- Brand Experience